Almost(II)

Thursday 16 August 2018

Featured post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers

I am almost in love, 
In a perpetual flux,
I am the antagonist,
Of a subtle love story gone haphazard,
Like music without sound,
And words without meaning,
Here there is no end, 
And no beginning,
Open circuited,
Infinite resistance,
No obligation for deliverance,
And no hope for acceptance,
We're robotic souls, following the lines,
Of a crooked path that is hard to find.
Moving along,
As we're supposed to,
I'm arranging fragments, of you and me,
Close to the flame,
Burning embers of truth,
So, ashes to ashes and dust to dust,
We leave as we came,
Playing our parts in this vile game,
I've played mine,
As I was supposed to,
I'm the almost lover,
The forever antagonist,
I have my good intentions,
But I’m burdened with its perils.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me! :)

The Indian Blogger Awards 2017
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS