In the Arms of Nature

Thursday 5 November 2020

The carousel of time never stops turning. At this wonderful time of the year, I found myself surrounded by nature. This was the first place I wanted to go to, a place of Elysian beauty, a balm for my distrait and weary soul. A place where I knew that silence would wash over me like an analgesic, a place where my best crony, solitude, could accompany me too.

Stripped off of all responsibilities, and the anxiety which comes with the palaver of daily life - I could tell, this was where I was me, where I could be just by myself, stand tall without any guilt.



Consequently, away from the bedlam of a metropolitan city, these paradoxically disorderly spaces invigorated me. Every step I took in silence spoke to me, of a wonderful future.  


Absolute silence, it is all I need. Solitude, awareness, happiness – are all that fill the void for me. Happily tangled up, in the myriad dreams I have for myself. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Vote for me! :)

The Indian Blogger Awards 2017
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS