Have I experienced something that could not be logically explained?

Friday 19 April 2019

 ‘This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’ 


This is such a good question. Partly because I'm a fool, and as much as Elon Musk says that engineering is magic, I agree to disagree. You know, even if you trick your brain into believing otherwise, your heart just denies it. It fazes me, my heart.  

And if somebody were to come and tell me that they truly understand me, I’d feel elated. Because it is not as if they have got the algorithm for my heart off of the internet, or copied the algorithm from somebody else, or that a teacher has come and taught them it. There’re no scientific explanations which apply to each and every person, right? We’re different, and that’s the only explanation. Unconditional love, understanding someone, is what makes my heart flutter.

Heart, is where all logic fails. So, I’m opening the curtains wide, and diving for those desires and feelings which just can’t be explained! Nothing explains this dreadful feeling of the imminent prospect of taking exams, when I have been reading Harry Potter all this time. Have I been in denial? Because harry has said, “What good is theoretical knowledge in the real world, anyway?” so, more like inspired, right? But he doesn’t exist. Why don’t I get inspired by my teachers?

Nothing explains this fervent desire for the day to just end, so that I can wash the dirt off my body. Why? Why is my heart so set on future activities yet at the same time fearful of it?

And love? What kind of twisted game is that? What are these feelings, and why don’t they just go away? Why do I feel bad about something as great as love? Why do I feel guilty?

The blinding sunlight cast the city in a dizzying and gloomy look, it was sweltering hot. The whitish look of the sky made Rue keep her head down. Moving through the crowd, she came to a halt. She found shelter under the shadow of a tree and kept looking at her watch. Her phone rang, she picked it up.

 “I love you.”  The voice at the other end said
“What?” She said, completely shocked at the confession. 
“I really do. I have been trying to reach you since morning. I was worried. And it made me want to wish I’d said it sooner.”
“I...what?  You’re so weird. I’m the most imperfect girl in your universe.”

What is imperfection anyway? Are the things that pertain to imperfection to one, perfection to another? Or do they accept these imperfections? Or they don’t care and just ignore them? How does it work?

Maybe the answers lie in some psychological jargon, maybe you’ll say that if you love somebody, it doesn’t matter. Then why does it matter to the other person?

You know, sometimes even scientific information becomes unreliable because we don’t understand it.  Is it the same with people when we look at them with bleary eyes? Because I do that a lot, but I’m also always right about my judgement, but that is just probability, right?

Oh, love! I should be studying. Signals. Just theory. What explains my lack of imagination in one sphere of life and abundance in another?

This is never ending. You get the point.



6 comments:

  1. Wah!

    You n your words.

    Wish I could debate with you.


    You inspire me to create my own blog.
    I wanna write but I know only two stuff depression n life. I'll share the link once I'm able to feel like Life again.

    Anyways, keep on! Stay You! :)
    - your fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks!! :)

      And I thought I was depressing! Do write about it all, I would love to read your blog! :)


      Delete
  2. No, Tanisha.

    Your posts never seemed like depressing. I always find it difficult to read bcoz you add so many new words. It's like you have eaten Oxford Dictionary. But, still, to me, they are full of life.

    Depression is a tiny word but a lifetime for a people who are humane.

    I know you would love it but I have a fear that I might not fall back into that realm again.

    Sure, I'll give it a shot, but first priority, to fix me n learn to function as a normal human being.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s good to know, thank you! :)

      Haha. I should use words which are easy to digest. But big words allure me.

      Take your sweet time! I hope that day comes soon

      Delete
  3. Yes, you never write which are easy to digest. :P

    But, don't change this for the world. That's who you are. If you're not that gal, then you should write something like angoor not like walnut. :D Not everyone has special tools, plus, it costs seconds to find something you know you don't know you will ever use in this lifetime with someone.

    haha, sweet time.

    I am trying my best, but you know sometimes life hits you. Like it is dragging you somewhere unknown. I can't explain where I am but.... that's why I wanna write. I always love to write. Wish that day comes sooner rather than later.

    Let's see what's gonna happen. On the other hand, you don't stop writing. :)

    A little tip: write as if you're writing to your future self, so she would remember you and say to herself "God, I've always been my own guiding light since.... that day" ;)


    ReplyDelete

Vote for me! :)

The Indian Blogger Awards 2017
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS